UPDATE: Now this method does not work. It has been blocked by Facebook. If you still want to read this article then please continue to read below.
Facebook is a place where we interact with our friends and relatives generally.
Sometimes we want to send some of the messages to our every Facebook friend but Facebook does not allow us to do so. So we here at QGaze have brought a way to help you in sending messages to all of your Facebook friends.
You need to Follow the below given steps:
- Log In to your Facebook account.
- Press the ‘Control + Shift + J‘ of your computer keyboard.
You will find a small window on the right side of your computer screen where you have been entered to ‘Console‘
- Download a .zip file by Clicking here.
- Extract the files on your computer and copy the whole code from the ‘code.txt‘ file.
- Paste the code by entering the console in the Facebook window and press ‘Enter‘.
- A small window like this will open like a pop-up.
- Type the message you want to send and click on ‘Post’.
- Wait for some minutes and your message will be sent to you every Facebook friend.
Note: Use this script only once in a day, otherwise Facebook will block you temporarily.
Keep visiting our site to learn or to know everything you want to know.